Day Camp Parents
Based on multiple requests, we are piloting payment for Day Camp fees through PayPal at the below link. While the standard method will remain writing a check to your unit, we can accept payment through PayPal, There is a convenience fee on each item to cover the processing fee. If you choose to use this method of payment, please provide a copy of your receipt to your unit day camp coordinator.
Pay for 2016 Cub Scout Day Camp Here
- Quick Reference
- Cub Scout Character Development - Ideas for Connecting Core Values with Outdoor Activities
- Swim Check Notice
- Schedule & General Responsibilities
- Job Descriptions
- Volunteer Training Presentation
- Safe Swim Defense, No. 34370
Medical Forms A/B & C are linked below. Since BSA policy requires a physical signature, you are required to print a copy, sign it, and submit to to your Day Camp Coordinator along with this confirmation page at time of registration payment.
Parts A/B are required for Day Camp. Part C is recommended if you have a medical condition, which could be affected by the conditions at Day Camp, such as the heat.
Please remember that this medical form is required for everyone who attends, youth and adult.
Medical Form Submission Instructions:
- Click the above link.
- Save the form to your computer before filling it out.
- Close the form.
- Open the saved form from your computer.
- Fill out the form and save it.
- Print the completed form.
- Turn in your medical forms, registration confirmation, and your payment according to your pack's guidelines. (If you have paid online through PayPal, please provide a copy of your receipt.)